Keep Calm and Carry On refers to a slogan and ad campaign thought up during World War II as a way to help the British people stay calm in the face of adversity. Though Britain did not actually use the campaign, the posters later caught on with the general public. You can now find posters, shirts, hats and even coffee mugs that feature this slogan on the front as well as similar slogans. With this Keep Calm and Trust God, you can let others know that life will get better when they put their trust in a higher power.
The red box that comes with this set has a lidded lid that you can easily open and close for removing cards to share and for keeping the box tightly closed to keep those cards from falling out. Double-sided cards inside the box have a small image of a crown on the top and a short inspirational message on the front. When you flip the cards over, you’ll find a similar design and a new message on the back. As the box is lightweight and small, you can carry it in your bag or purse. The cards inside are roughly the same size as a small deck of cards.
While this Keep Calm and Trust God set is right on trend, it may be a little too trendy for the more traditional God lovers in your family. Unlike other sets designed for just men or women, this set is suitable for both genders. All the cards have a laminated front and back, but this lamination won’t keep the cards from bending or breaking.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the cards are very small. Elderly people and those who have vision problems may have a hard time seeing and reading the lettering on those cards. The Keep Calm and Trust God set works well as an addition to a gift though and lets you hand out special messages to the important people in your life as well as those you pass by who need some cheering up.
- Transforms the popular Keep Calm trend and makes it appropriate for religious people
- Comes with a box for storing the cards or presenting the cards as a gift
- Gives you 51 cards with special sayings and inspirations on both sides
- Each card has a special message as well as a saying
- Suitable for both men and women
- May seem a little juvenile or too trendy
- Cars are really small
- The lettering may be too small for some to read
- Lamination on the sides won’t keep the cards from bending